Thursday 21 May 2015

Live to Travel


Ola Amigos!

So this is my first blog ever,

I'm used to pouring my heart out on Facebook and sharing zillions of stories of my various escapades around the world with my friends - but this is a much better platform right?! My love for exploring the world actually started when i was 10 years old and i saw the Indian Bollywood movie called "Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge" -it had amazing scenery in the background whilst a young couple was falling in love in the beauty of Switzerland. It all seemed so magical at the time that i actually remembering  telling my mom i want to be a Travel Journalist in the future!

Have you ever read the book called "The Secret"? It talks all about how if you really want something bad - unconsciously your mind keeps helping you get it. This is probably why i started working at a radio station at the age of 17 as a freelance news reporter and have been doing journalistic work across UAE in several different radio stations for the past 12 years.

It is only recently that a friend told me to follow my heart and start my very own radio show - and encouraged by my boss it's now called 800 Friday between 7pm to 10pm on Radio Mirchi UAE.
Of course - it had to be based on my first love "Travel" and second love "Food". Combine the two and i'm literally in my very own heaven.
Going around the globe and experiencing different cultures and cuisines is what makes life adventerous :D

Keep hooked onto my page - many more blogs on the way of all the places i have been and YOU should to!

No comments:

Post a Comment